STANDARD SPLIT SYSTEM INSTALLATION IN YORK, PA
COOLING EXPERTS IN YORK COUNTY & LANCASTER COUNTY
If you are looking to have a standard split HVAC system installed within your house or business, you can trust our team at Advance HAWS to provide the support you require. We evaluate your climate control needs and find the most efficient cooling units for your unique application.
No matter how big or small your project, we’ll take care of your needs for suitably controlling the temperature with standard split systems in York, PA. Moreover, if any problems should occur in your current unit, we are ready and available to troubleshoot all parts of residential and commercial systems.
Contact us now at (717) 793-4022 TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ISSUE THAT HAS SUDDENLY APPEARED IN YOUR SPLIT SYSTEM.
WHY CHOOSE US?
FAMILY OWNED &
OVER 20 YEARS OF
UNDERSTANDING THE PARTS OF A STANDARD SPLIT HVAC SYSTEM
The standard split system has several components which allow it to accomplish its job of keeping your property refreshingly cool during the summer and warm during the winter.
Its ability to provide both heating and cooling makes this classic unit known as a true “home comfort” system – it is fully capable of achieving comfort for your household or business during any season.
- An interior component that will serve as the primary air handler or the furnace.
- An exterior portion for channeling and pumping air.
- A dedicated thermostat that provides versatile programming options for enhanced control.
- A system of ductwork that will push out the temperature-controlled air directly into each room.
THE BENEFITS OF USING A SPLIT SYSTEM OVER A PACKAGED SYSTEM
A packaged system contains all the elements of a split system in a single metal unit or cabinet. This cabinet is usually stored on the ceiling or in a designated concrete area somewhere else right outside the house. While they are technically more convenient for a house that is much smaller, they are not as good at providing heat or cooling to a property that has more space. These systems also have a shorter lifespan since they are more prone to rust and corrosion.
If you have the space, it is much better to seek out a traditional split system installation provided by a team of HVAC specialists.
- Better Energy Efficiency: While package systems only have a SEER rating between 13 to 18, split systems usually have a SEER rating of 25 or even higher.
- More Value Added to Your Home or Business: On account of its greater efficiency of energy consumption, installing a split system will instantly increase your property’s resale value.
- Increased Flexibility: With multiple components, finding the location to install and set up your split system is much easier and more customizable.
Our professionals at Advance HAWS are available to discuss even more benefits you can reap from these systems.