Standard Split System Installation in York, PA
Cooling Experts in York County & Lancaster County
If you are looking to have a standard split HVAC system installed within your house or business, you can trust in our team at Advance HAWS to provide the support you require. We evaluate your climate control needs and find the most efficient cooling units for your unique application.
No matter how big or small your project, we’ll take care of your needs for suitably controlling the temperature with standard split systems in York, PA. Moreover, if any problems should occur in your current unit, we are ready and available to troubleshoot all parts of residential and commercial systems.
Contact us now at (717) 775-7404 to ask any questions about an issue that has suddenly appeared in your split system.
Why Choose Us?
Family Owned & Trusted
24/7 Hours Emergency Services
Over 20 Years of Experience
All-Inclusive Plumbing Services
Understanding the Parts of a Standard Split HVAC System
The standard split system has several components which allow it to accomplish its job of keeping your property refreshingly cool during the summer, and toasty warm during the winter.
Its ability to provide both heating and cooling is what makes this classic unit known as a true “home comfort” system – it is fully capable of achieving comfort for your household or business during any season.
The primary components of your classic split system will include:
- An interior component, which will serve as the primary air handler or the furnace
- An exterior portion for channeling and pumping air
- A dedicated thermostat, which can potentially offer options for programming
- A system of ductwork that will push out the temperature-controlled air directly into each room
Call us today at (717) 775-7404 or contact us online, because our company is your one-stop shop for standard split systems in York, PA.
The Benefits of Using a Split System over a Packaged System
A packaged system contains all the elements of a split system in a single metal unit or cabinet. This cabinet is usually stored on the ceiling or a designated concrete area somewhere else right outside the house. While they are technically more convenient for a house that is much smaller, they are not as good at providing heat or cooling to a property that has more space. These systems also have a shorter lifespan since they are more prone to rust and corrosion.
If you have the space, it is much better to seek out a traditional split system installation provided by a team of HVAC specialists.
Other benefits which a split system possesses, in contrast to a packaged unit, include:
- Better efficiency at using energy – While package systems only have a SEER rating between 13 to 18, split systems usually have a SEER rating of 25 or even higher.
- More value added to your home or business – On account of its greater efficiency of energy consumption, installing a split system will instantly increase your property’s resale value.
- Increased flexibility – With multiple components, finding the location to install and set up your split system is much easier and more customizable.
Our professionals at Advance HAWS are available to discuss financing options and even more benefits you can reap from these convenient systems.